The passport cover is made of black Faux leather. The cover model is stylish and concise, lean and mean – it is made without fasteners and fittings, making it convenient to carry a passport in a jacket pocket or a document folder. Good Usage for a Passport and 2 Credit Cards.
- Made From Faux Leather: Crafted out of Faux leather, our minimalist passport holder wallet combines luxurious style & the trends of today with functionality & durability you can depend on when traveling, shopping, etc.
- COMPACT DESIGN: This sleek, Passport Holder for unisex fits discreetly inside the pocket. Our Passport Covers are lightweight and compact yet boast plenty of room and capacity. Designed with the latest trend it is an ideal companion for travel.
- LARGE CAPACITY: This premium leather Passport Holder features 2 roomy credit cards/debit card slots,1 slip pocket to keep your extra cards, and 1 Mega Slot to hold your Passport. With plenty of storage and simple access, this passport cover is crafted to meet your highest expectations.
- Best Gift: Modern Art Passport Covers come nicely packed in an adorable gift box. It is a great gift for yourself or someone you love. Whether it is a Fathers Day, Birthday, Graduation, Anniversaries, or any special occasion, this acts as a perfect gifting option.
We provides with free Shipping across India on both prepaid and cash on delivery orders.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.
How to Clean your Modern Art Bag?
Modern Art products are made from a wide range of materials, and each material may require a different cleaning procedure. To start, here are some tips that apply to all products:
● Only use a soft, lint-free cloth.
● Do not use abrasive cloths, towels, or paper towels.
● Try to avoid excessive wiping that might cause damage. Avoid spraying cleaners directly onto the item.
● Use a gentle detergent (free of fragrances, dyes, and other chemicals is preferred, so the fabric doesn't get damaged)Liquids should not be used with specific products unless otherwise indicated.
Jute and Canvas Products: Stain & Dust Removal: Gently remove the stain with a damp cloth or the soft side of a sponge. You should not scrub too hard when cleaning most stains. After a few strokes, the spot should disappear. Please be careful not to scrub too forcefully. As a result, you might damage the fabric by fraying, splitting, or staining and dyeing it.
Vegan Leather: Wipe the stain from the leather with mild detergent using a soft cloth. Gently rub stubborn stains or dirt away. To dry, use a clean cloth. Apply coconut oil with a clean cloth to condition faux leather.
How to increase the life of your Modern Art Bag: Place it on a plain surface. When not in use keep it stuffed with paper, so it will remain in its original shape. While not in use, place a silica gel inside the bag. It will keep your bag safe from rust. Do not prop any heavy objects above the bag. Do not store the bag in a position where it gets flattened. Do not keep it hanging for a long time as it can cause wear and tear on the leather.