- Material: Premium Synthetic Leather | Color Tan/Brown
- Compartment: 2 Compartment and 2 Easy Acess Pocket with Zip Closure
- Bag Size: 15 liters; Dimensions: 12.5 inches x 4.5 inches x 15.5 inches (LxWxH)
- Laptop Size: Up to 14-inch Laptop
- Inside Description: Inside Pocket with Organiser For Pen, Mobile, Passport Etc.
- Shoulder Strap: Padded Adjustable Ergonomic Shoulder Strap for Extra Comfort
- Haul Loops: Stash pocket for easy access to a bottle of water and other essentials
- Back Panel: Padded Mesh Back Panel with airflow system
- Water: Spill-resistant
We provides with free Shipping across India on both prepaid and cash on delivery orders.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.
How to Clean your Modern Art Bag?
Modern Art products are made from a wide range of materials, and each material may require a different cleaning procedure. To start, here are some tips that apply to all products:
● Only use a soft, lint-free cloth.
● Do not use abrasive cloths, towels, or paper towels.
● Try to avoid excessive wiping that might cause damage. Avoid spraying cleaners directly onto the item.
● Use a gentle detergent (free of fragrances, dyes, and other chemicals is preferred, so the fabric doesn't get damaged)Liquids should not be used with specific products unless otherwise indicated.
Jute and Canvas Products: Stain & Dust Removal: Gently remove the stain with a damp cloth or the soft side of a sponge. You should not scrub too hard when cleaning most stains. After a few strokes, the spot should disappear. Please be careful not to scrub too forcefully. As a result, you might damage the fabric by fraying, splitting, or staining and dyeing it.
Vegan Leather: Wipe the stain from the leather with mild detergent using a soft cloth. Gently rub stubborn stains or dirt away. To dry, use a clean cloth. Apply coconut oil with a clean cloth to condition faux leather.
How to increase the life of your Modern Art Bag: Place it on a plain surface. When not in use keep it stuffed with paper, so it will remain in its original shape. While not in use, place a silica gel inside the bag. It will keep your bag safe from rust. Do not prop any heavy objects above the bag. Do not store the bag in a position where it gets flattened. Do not keep it hanging for a long time as it can cause wear and tear on the leather.