Unorganized traveling is always what makes you tired, Modern Art has come up with a Vegan Leather Travel Passport holder wallet for you to organize everything well and make you stress-free. You can use it for multi-purpose things and at different places such as crowded areas, airports, traveling or for a business trip. This Travel Passport Holder Organiser can hold up to 3 Passports, Cash, Credit Cards, Ticket, Visa, Boarding Pass, Cheque book Etc. It is necessary to have this for safer and stress-free travel.
- Multi-Functional: This Vegan Leather Passport Holder Wallet is Multifunctional you can use it for Passport, Card Holder, Cash Holder, Visa, Tickets, Photos, Cheque Book Holder, etc.
- Durable and Ease of Travel: It is made up of Premium Vegan Leather. It is very durable and easy to carry as it is very light in weight. You can pack and carry your items easily in an organized way. It gives you the pleasure of traveling without any hustle to find your items scattered and lost.
- Spacious: Comes with 3 Slots for Passport, 10 Slots for the credit card holder, Cash Pocket, Photos, 1 Big Compartment for Ticket and Boarding Pass, Cheque Book, and a slot for Pen.
- Usage: Best usage of this Vegan Leather Passport holder is for crowded places, buses, trains, airports, Travelling, business trips, and for Gifting. It keeps you Organised with your items.
- Size: The size of this Vegan Leather Travel Passport Holder is L ( 12.5 ) * W ( 3.5) * H ( 24 ) in cms and weight is 186 Grams. It closes with a Ziplock which keeps your items secure in one place.
- Made In India: Modern Art Bags manufactures all the products in India and pass through stringent quality tests and checks
We provides with free Shipping across India on both prepaid and cash on delivery orders.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.
How to Clean your Modern Art Bag?
Modern Art products are made from a wide range of materials, and each material may require a different cleaning procedure. To start, here are some tips that apply to all products:
● Only use a soft, lint-free cloth.
● Do not use abrasive cloths, towels, or paper towels.
● Try to avoid excessive wiping that might cause damage. Avoid spraying cleaners directly onto the item.
● Use a gentle detergent (free of fragrances, dyes, and other chemicals is preferred, so the fabric doesn't get damaged)Liquids should not be used with specific products unless otherwise indicated.
Jute and Canvas Products: Stain & Dust Removal: Gently remove the stain with a damp cloth or the soft side of a sponge. You should not scrub too hard when cleaning most stains. After a few strokes, the spot should disappear. Please be careful not to scrub too forcefully. As a result, you might damage the fabric by fraying, splitting, or staining and dyeing it.
Vegan Leather: Wipe the stain from the leather with mild detergent using a soft cloth. Gently rub stubborn stains or dirt away. To dry, use a clean cloth. Apply coconut oil with a clean cloth to condition faux leather.
How to increase the life of your Modern Art Bag: Place it on a plain surface. When not in use keep it stuffed with paper, so it will remain in its original shape. While not in use, place a silica gel inside the bag. It will keep your bag safe from rust. Do not prop any heavy objects above the bag. Do not store the bag in a position where it gets flattened. Do not keep it hanging for a long time as it can cause wear and tear on the leather.